Search This Blog

Sunday, February 21, 2010

SVT Henrik Lundqvist Swedish Interview

ShareThis


The above video is a Henrik Lundqvist interview that took place this season at Madison Square Garden. The entire video is in Swedish, but I decided to post it anyway for all my Swedish readers out there. As someone who has watched countless English Lundqvist interviews throughout the years- I have to say it is quite strange to watch and hear him speak Swedish. If any Swedish readers out there would like to translate the interview for the rest of us, it would be greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Have you noticed that Henke doesn't seem to say much in the interviews when he speaks english compared to the swedish ones? His english is pretty flawless so I wonder why that is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, compared to some other Rangers, Henrik is a pretty good interview and he does speak excellent English. I suppose-like most foreign players- that he might feel more comfortable speaking his native language, but I can't say for sure because I have no idea what he says in his Swedish interviews. Unless, you mean print interviews- I'm pretty sure it seems like he says more in those Swedish interviews simply because he's more widely known there, so naturally more people would take an interest in him and they would ask him different types of questions.

    ReplyDelete