Search This Blog

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Henrik Ended Season With Sore Knee

ShareThis
If there was ever a reason for the Rangers to acquire a dependable backup to play 20 games a year, it is this: The wear and tear of a season during which he appeared in 73 regular-season games plus the Olympics was costly for franchise goaltender Henrik Lundqvist.

"The inside of my knee was bothering me for the last month of the season," the Rangers goaltender told Newsday Thursday. "The outside had bothered me before, and this time it was the inside. I had it taped and started getting other treatment right after the season. Nothing invasive, mostly rest. Now I've been skating two or three times a week without equipment." (With Aaron Voros at the Rangers Training Center)



http://www.newsday.com/sports/hockey/rangers/lundqvist-says-knee-was-bothering-him-late-in-the-season-1.2007028

No comments:

Post a Comment