Search This Blog

Friday, September 17, 2010

Henrik Lundqvist's Baby Picture!

ShareThis


Apparently there is a Swedish book that features this photo of Henrik and his twin brother Joel as kindergardeners in their hometown of Are, Sweden. They're skating on the sandbox that was turned into an ice rink by their teacher. Henrik spoke about this during his interview at the NHL store the other day. You're probably thinking that the red jersey -wearing goalie in this picture is Henrik, but it's actually not- that's Joel. Henrik is in blue, confirming the fact that he was always meant to be a Broadway Blueshirt!


If any Swedish readers have this book or can direct me to where I can purchase it, I would really appreciate it. I would love to get some more photos of young Henrik on here.

3 comments:

  1. You must have read my mind........or other comments,LOL


    That's a cute picture.I would really love to see is when they were really little like 6mths old or somethin. ya know. that would be cool....


    how cute will they be......LOL
    *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I know technically this is more like a toddler picture instead of baby picture, but it's the closest we have to a baby picture so it will do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know......I'd love to see those bear butt pics,LOL


    And see how similar Joel and Henrik were as babies.


    I love seeing ppl's baby pics. everyone is just cute at that age.

    ReplyDelete