Search This Blog

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Henrik Talks Fashion

ShareThis
The Ranger’s Henrik Lundqvist wouldn’t mind being a fashion intern like Sean Avery. “I like that side of the business,” he said at Hugo Boss last night. “You get to meet a lot of people, and it’s good because, you know, I have a hockey career for ten or fifteen years, I hope, and then I have to do something else, so it’s good to meet people and make the connect.” He got his first real lesson in fashion photography doing a recent shoot for Vogue. “The tricky part was I had equipment on, so I was pretty big and the girls were pretty short and tiny, so in order to be the right size in the photo, I had to move back and forward a lot.”


http://nymag.com/daily/fashion/2010/09/what_we_learned.html

No comments:

Post a Comment