Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Henrik's 2009-2010 Game Used Locker Room Nameplate

ShareThis I was recently browsing the Steiner Sports website, as I often do and was happily surprised to find out that Steiner Sports has entered into a partnership with MSG collectibles. This partnership allows Steiner to have the unique and exclusive ability to sell game-used items from the Rangers and Knicks to the public. Steiner has been doing this with the Yankees for years, so I was excited to see that the Rangers were now a part of a similar partnership.
As I browsed around the Rangers inventory I was happy to see something of Henrik's that I could actually afford- his 2009-2010 game-used locker room nameplate! How cool is that? I have been collecting Lundqvist memorabilia since his rookie year but this is my first game-used item. It's the only one in the world, you can't get more exclusive than that. I plan on getting it framed in the future. I thought I would share some photos of it with everyone, so here they are:










http://www.steinersports.com/msg-team-partnership

No comments:

Post a Comment