Search This Blog

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Post-Game Notes and Reaction

ShareThis

-Henrik Lundqvist made 35 saves, stopping each of his last 15 shots faced in the game’s final 27:33, to improve to 2-2-1 on the season and 2-1-0 on the road. Lundqvist has now turned aside 30 or more shots in four of his five appearances this season.


“Our third period was great,” said Lundqvist. “The whole game as long as we were 5-on-5 we played really well. It was important going into the third that we stayed disciplined, and we did that. We really played smart. It’s a great feeling to get the win here.”


http://rangers.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=541408&navid=DL|NYR|home

From Ranger Rants:

“I mean, you think about it and try to figure out what you can do better,” Lundqvist said. “I thought my game has been pretty good but it hasn’t been good enough, obviously. I haven’t been winning. I feel like my game is right there. I just need to cut down on some mistakes here and there. It will make a big difference in the end. But you relax a bit more when you win and get a solid, 60-minute game.”

No comments:

Post a Comment