Search This Blog

Friday, October 29, 2010

Post-Game Notes and Reaction

ShareThis
•Henrik Lundqvist made 34 saves in net and is now 3-3-1 on the season, including a 1-2-1 mark at MSG. He has now stopped 30 or more shots in five of his seven appearances this season.

From Rangers Report:

Henrik Lundqvist on tonight’s game… “It is very disappointing. It was a pretty good game. I thought we played pretty well. A lot of chances both ways. It is a tough way to lose a game. I thought we played pretty well. Their power play played pretty well. It is a little frustrating when you lose that late in a game when you have a chance to get a big win."

“It felt like I was on in the third and I felt I could help the team here get a point or two points, but not tonight.”

“They’re a fast team. They did a good job of hunting pucks down and knife through us. … but I thought we created enough chances to win this game. But unfortunately we came up short.

“I felt good. I had a good feeling that we could do this, we’d get a good win at home. But again we lose a game short-handed late in the game. It’s always tough to lose that way. But we definitely created enough chances to win the game. But, you know, we came up short and, oh, very disappointing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment