Search This Blog

Friday, November 26, 2010

Lundqvist's Reaction to the Diving Call

ShareThis
To add insult to injury, Lundqvist was called for diving when he was bowled over after Malone was shoved into him by Marc Staal midway through the second period.
"I tried to talk to [the referee], and he just looked away," Lundqvist said. "I'm on one foot, trying to get up, and I get pushed back in the net and I get a diving call. . . . It's embarrassing.
"They hit me probably three times before that, an elbow in the head, a couple times they ran me over, so I didn't understand that call at all, but it is what it is."



Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/rangers/king_conked_by_lightning_qR0ik5yUt0dOohyajFaf2L#ixzz16NBKEGkX

2 comments:

  1. This league is ridiculous. Too bad Henrik has to go through all this crap, he's such a noble and polite person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is, it's a shame he doesn't get any respect from the refs. He's always getting knocked around and doesn't get a call. Crosby tripped him last game vs. Pittsburgh- of course there was no call. It goes on and on.

    ReplyDelete