Search This Blog

Monday, November 29, 2010

Post-Game Notes & Reaction

ShareThis

•Henrik Lundqvist stopped 34 shots in net for the Rangers and is now 9-9-1 on the season. Lundqvist has posted a career record of 17-13-4 in 34 career regular season appearances vs. the Penguins.







From Rangers Report:

Henrik Lundqvist:

On Crosby’s slew-foot.

“I didn’t see it, so I can’t really comment on it. He gets a lot of attention and he's a great player. So as long as he can take some hits, too, it’s fine. It’s hockey. It will be a couple of things here and there that he might think are rough. Like I said, I didn’t see it so I can’t comment on it.”

On the heavy November schedule.

“It’s been busy. We were hoping to finish strong here with a good win, but they were good.”

“It’s the last game of the month, we want to finish strong, it was a great challenge for us. I don’t know if we approached it differently. It was not hard to get ready, I think. You play one of the best teams in the league and we had an emotional game last time we played them, so everybody’s ready to go.”

On whether a game like this changes his view of his team.

“I feel really good about this team, about how the guys show up every night. We work for each other and stand up for each other and I think everybody feels the same way. We’ve had some good road trips where we spend a little more time together and that’s great, too, I think. It’s been a busy month, but we’ve done a pretty good job. It’s been a lot of hockey. I feel good about this team.”

No comments:

Post a Comment