Search This Blog

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Update on Lundqvist's Condition

ShareThis
From the Rangers official Twitter account:


Lundqvist says he "feels better" today "fortunately it's nothing serious...I will be fine"
Lundqvist: "my neck is still stiff, and I have a tough time moving my head...but the treatment has really helped...I'm getting there"
Lundqvist: "It's just pain, nothing that can get worse..still very stiff, but had some treatment & will have whole afternoon 2 take it easy"
Lundqvist: "I am getting ready to play, that's still my goal, but we'll see how it feels later..."

Despite injury, Lundqvist was still able to enjoy fact that he earned his 30th win last night, only goalie to win 30+ each of first 6 years

Lundqvist: "Absolutely that is one goal I had, to reach 30 wins again...definitely something I wanted to achieve...important to me"


http://twitter.com/thenyrangers

No comments:

Post a Comment