Search This Blog

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Henrik Lundqvist is the "Happiest Guy in Manhattan"

ShareThis
I apologize for the late postings tonight. I've been having some major issues with my internet connection recently and (so far) they have been rectified after, oh, speaking to about four different people from my internet service provider, but I digress..here are some quotes from Henrik and about Henrik that I found interesting from tonight:

From Rangers Report:

"If we’re in, I’m going to be the happiest guy in Manhattan, that’s for sure. We’ll see.” - Henrik Lundqvist during his post-game interview.

From Ranger Rants:

Captain Chris Drury just conducted a teleconference and reported that a “significant portion of the guys got together” to watch the Lightning beat the Hurricanes, 6-2.

Drury apparently sat next to Henrik Lundqvist as the team watched the game.

“Watching that game next to Henrik is something I never want to do again,” Drury said. “It was pretty intense. We’re happy to move on to the playoffs.”


The King is ready. Bring on the Caps.

No comments:

Post a Comment