Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Henrik Lundqvist is the Empire State Building For Halloween

ShareThis
For anyone who doesn't follow Henrik on Instagram or Twitter, today he shared this picture of himself and Therese in their homemade Halloween costumes. Henrik is the Empire State Building and Therese is the Chrysler Building. I personally love this. It's great to see they have New York on their minds even in Sweden, especially with everything going on with Hurricane Sandy. I wonder what Charlise was for her first Halloween. A baby Statue of Liberty to keep with the NY theme? Just a thought. Happy Halloween to everyone in Sweden and to everyone else tomorrow.  Also, if anyone out there plans on dressing up as Henrik for Halloween, you can send me your pictures and I'll be happy to post them on the blog if you would like me to.


No comments:

Post a Comment